This unique twist on white rice will make you feel like you are eating a bite of summer time. Fresh flavors and fresh ingredients are the key.
- 3 Cups Jasmin Rice cooked, 1 cup uncooked
- 1 Avocado
- 1/4 Small Red Onion
- 1/2 Jalapeno
- 2 Roma Tomatoes
- 3 TBSP Cilantro finely chopped
- 1/2 Lime
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cook the Jasmin Rice according to package. Set aside to let cool for about 10 minutes.
- Dice the avocado into ¼ inch chunks. Finely dice the red onion and jalapeno. Remove the seeds from the Roma tomatoes and dice into ¼ inch chunks.
- Combine the rice, avocado, onion, jalapeno, tomatoes, cilantro, juice from the lime, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Served best with grilled chicken or seafood. Enjoy!